Jumat, 30 November 2012

expression-pain-relief-pleasure :)

Expression - Pain - Relief- Pleasure

Dear diary,
My name is Fia, I'm in second grade of senior high school now. like the other teenagers, I want  to tell you  about little crazy feel called love. pssst! it's secret. It's all about the first boy is loved by me be, my bestfriends Diera and Bella. Would you want to hear me my diary ? :(

There, one day the new student is come to my school and his name's Atra.

Atra : Oh, I'm sorry. I didn't see you. I'm very hurry
Fia   : Oh. It's okay. I never see you before. Are you new student ?
Atra : Yes, my name is Atra. Sorry I have something to do. I hope we can talk letter. Nice to meet you
Fia   : Oke. Take a good care of yourself. Watch your step, please. Nice to meet you too :)

Since that day Fia feels differents with him. Is Fia falling in love at the first sight ? At evening, when Diera Bella and Fia were studying, Diera feels Fia was differents.

Diera : What's wrong with you ? Don't you look your self today ?
Fia    :  Really ? I don't think so...
Diera : Hey, I know you so well. So you can't lie to me
Fia    : I'm really okay
Bella : If you're okay, why your face getting red ?
Fia    : okay... but I hope you can keep secret well. Have you heard about a new student in our school ?
Diera : He is Atra, what's wrong with him ?
Fia    : Hmm, I think I like him.....
Bella : Tell me more about it
Diera : Slow down baby
Fia    : I like Atra. It's not clear ?
Diera : Are you kidding?
Bella : What a suprise.. I never saw you like this. As I know, you're calm and shy girl. It's look funny
Diera : Don't say like that
Bella :  It's okay. So How about Atra's respon ?
Fia   : I don't know about him. Do you have a advice ?
Diera : Be careful about love. Love can poison you !
Bella : have you talk with Atra ? Why you don't try to send a letter love ?
Diera : It's not bad...
Fia    : Well, I will try but I wanna you give that letter to Atra.

Diera and Bella help Fia to sendd her love letter to Atra..

At class when time's go home it's coming. One by one student exit the classroom. It was noisy..

Diera : Atra, wait ! Here is a letter for you
Atra  : Who is it from ?
Bella : You can check !
Atra : Oh, but is it from your close friend ?
Diera : Hmm.. yap see yaaa !
Atra : Wow! I don't believe that I got love letter. Is she kidding ? Oh.. what's going on ?

Day after day time past away.. Atra hasn't replied Fia's letter. And Fia feels so sad....

Diera : Have you got reply from Atra ?
Fia     : Not yet, I afraid he dislike me maybe. Oh please.. I'm so scary..
Diera : Actually I'm not excited about love. Hey look ! Is he Atra ? He is coming to us
(Fia suddenly fell)
Diera : Watch out ! What's wrong with you ?
Fia    : I'm just not focus..

(Atra is coming to Fia and Diera)
Atra : Hey Fia ! Hey Diera ! that's yours *give letter* I'm sorry. I did not mean hurt you. I don't love you                  I prefer you to be my friend than you boyfriend. I have somebody to love. Really sorry about this.
          One day i hope you'll understand.
Fia   : My heart is broked
Atra : Please don't hate me. Let's be friend till the end of time. But don't love me. I can't do that, you know.
         It's hard to explain to you. But, it's fact. I love someone else...
Diera : May I know who she is ?
Atra   : I don't mean to hurt you. Actually, I love your close friend.
Diera  : Who she is ?
Atra    : Well you will know eveything soon

One evening Bella dropped by my house to return a book with she borrowed a few days ago

Bella : This is your book. I'm sorry I'm late to return it
Fia    : yaah
Bella : I want to talk seriously with you. It's all about  Atra
Fia    : Oke. Come in
Bella  : Before I talk to you, I want to apologize and you must now I think.. Actually Atra has sent a letter to
           me. He said that he likes me. I didn't mean to hurt you fi. I was really very suprise. I read it, I hope
           you're not angry with me
Fia    : It's okay. I know that you mean
( hug)

 Diary, it's all about my love story. I have many learn from that story. Love is beauty but not every beauty have love. I learn to patient respect the other friend etc.  

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar